FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired)

4 posters

Go down

Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired)

Post by sabetudo 3rd October 2011, 06:13

- FS Forum name: Sabetudo
- In-game name: Sabetudo
- Level: 57
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Portugal Time: Western European Time
- Languages (Speak or write): Portuguese, English
- Preferred position: RW, CM
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Offensive, normally i try to play football first touch.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: I Started to play around 2009, so the experience was increasing as normal, and joined first pmc oldschool but if i remember got disbanded for some issues problems, so joined other pmcs then i come to here( 1 time but due to my inactivity i got expulsed from this pmc but is normal cause i didnĀ“t post in inactivity section so im here again to prove that i can be more active if you guys accept)
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Friendship, Good tactics knowledge, Good soccer play, have fun.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Forums, and some players advice.
- When you are active to play?:well i think i can play from monday to friday normally and weeks will try to see if can play more there.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? yes
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us.[b] Well this is my second apply on this pmc since due to my inactivity so i liked this pmc and would like to play again in here.
sabetudo
sabetudo
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty Re: Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired)

Post by Trickspeed 3rd October 2011, 09:14

Sab, before we retrial you, I would like to see how active you can be, so for the next week I will monitor your IRC activity.

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Left_bar_bleue2/10Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Left_bar_bleue2/10Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by sabetudo 3rd October 2011, 11:02

ok mate ahh how you guys say in english " driving school lessons" so im in the code thing the study thing from 15-17 hours Portugal western european time i go to classes so i study here a little and will go on to the game irc a little everyday the objective to play pmc matches, fs matches etc,
sabetudo
sabetudo
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-05-29

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 9th October 2011, 12:48

Now on trial.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocky 10th October 2011, 09:53

Good luck Sabe
Chocky
Chocky
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-06-22

Management Rating
Activity:
Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Left_bar_bleue4/10Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty_bar_bleue  (4/10)
Attitude:
Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Left_bar_bleue6/10Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty_bar_bleue  (6/10)
Gameplay:
Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Left_bar_bleue7/10Sabetudo Reapplication (Retired) Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 13th October 2011, 16:38

Sab has quit FS. Wish him best of luck in his life
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down