FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AdsGerk (Reapplication)

2 posters

Go down

AdsGerk (Reapplication) Empty AdsGerk (Reapplication)

Post by AdsGerk 22nd September 2013, 09:59

- FS Forum name: AdsGerk

- In-game name: Adsgerk

- Level: 86

- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): England

- Languages (Speak or write): English, Basic French, Spanish and German

- Preferred position:

- 7's : Everywhere.
- 11's : RB, CB, LB, DM, CM, AM

- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: As a SB I am rather aggressive, but in a CB I will stay back. As a winger i will try to drop back when i can, to help the SB. As a CF I like to be the playmaker, so I drop off, waiting for a clearance, and should be able to use my time and space to create an opportunity.

- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: 4 years with a few longish breaks.

- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Well I will try to use my real life tactics to bring some nice flowing moves into the team. I will try to post a few different ones regularly and as we get better, I will make the tactics harder, and more complex.

- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: I will try to use my microphone a lot more to help the team improve.

- When you are active to play?: Most days, (I have physio 3/4 times a week) After 4 PM i should be active.

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Read and Agreed.

- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. Well, all of you guys know me, but I want to come back, as a new player. I am just about to watch the best players for each position, to get a feel for what I should be doing. I hope this will make me a better player, now I will just have to see!

AdsGerk
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-05-02

Management Rating
Activity:
AdsGerk (Reapplication) Left_bar_bleue10/10AdsGerk (Reapplication) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
AdsGerk (Reapplication) Left_bar_bleue10/10AdsGerk (Reapplication) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

AdsGerk (Reapplication) Empty Re: AdsGerk (Reapplication)

Post by Beryllium 22nd September 2013, 11:20

why a new one? u are in FCNL...

Beryllium
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2013-02-12

Management Rating
Activity:
Attitude:
AdsGerk (Reapplication) Left_bar_bleue8/10AdsGerk (Reapplication) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down