FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Stets (Application withdrawn)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Empty Application - Stets (Application withdrawn)

Post by Stets 19th October 2011, 14:09

- FS Forum name: Stets

- In-game name: Stets

- Level: 73

- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Portugal (GMT (BST in summer))

- Languages (Speak or write): Portuguese English Spanish (rusty but i can do it)

- Preferred position: Winger (like to play wingback also in the 1-3-2 formation) i can also play SB or in a consistent way although its my most appreciated pos xD (For elevens i can play anywhere apart from CF/CB)

- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: I wouldnt say i have ONE kind of mentality cause it depends on who im facing for example if the opps are pressuring a lot and giving def a hard time ill drop back a lot to help defending and most likely make "sneaky" runs into atack if the defense is doing good with no problems ill drop back just compensate so ill call it a mixed style of play (always based on passing for 1-2's since even if i enjoyed tanking im bad at it xD)

- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Well i started as an Jaguars FC when they were Tigers academy then i played with Tigers, Been in SC Germania and SC Viper (their academy) and then i went back at Jags (had a trial with OS in betewent those but didnt count it since i went incative during the time)

- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Even though im level 73 ive been playing the game since beta so i know some stuf (dont know it all though unfortunatly xD) i can bring some humour to join to your already good atmosphere ^^ and some good passing play i also only like to do constructive critics so i believe i can fit in well

- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions?: Youre all over te place to be honest xD but ive played with some of you guys in FSC/PMC's with jags and i believed ive been lonaed to you for OL one or 2 times

- When you are active to play?: Right now it depends since i just got in Unversity and my times vary a lot but if im warned with some aticipation i can try and organize my time to make to all matches (also i usually try and play 2 3 games every night)

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yes i do one of the reasons why applied to your team ^^ Respect above all

- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. Ive talked about it with Bourne so i dont know if you want me to to put it here too if so ill edit the post and do it

Thank You for your time
Stets

Stets
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-10-19

Back to top Go down

Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Empty Re: Application - Stets (Application withdrawn)

Post by JBourneFTW 19th October 2011, 14:35

I don't really have much to say... yes I do... Welcome aboard!
Stets is a great guy, all the coaches have played with him and he has a great mentality and attitude, and we believe he can help us take the team forwards. You are hereby accepted on trial. I have given you member's access so browse through it. Have fun.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Empty Re: Application - Stets (Application withdrawn)

Post by Sizzy 20th October 2011, 09:08

Accept him Full stop ^^
Sizzy
Sizzy
Nemean Lion Starter
Nemean Lion Starter

Registration date : 2011-05-28

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Attitude:
Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Left_bar_bleue1000000000/10Application - Stets (Application withdrawn) Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000000/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 20th October 2011, 11:02

We just had this talk on IRC about Stets:

[17:55] <@FCNL-Trick> bourne do me a favour
[17:55] <@FCNL-Trick> tell him
[17:55] <@Bournesemiafk> Yes?
[17:55] <@FCNL-Trick> fk his trial hes in

Kinda says it all Very Happy
Welcome to the club!
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stets 20th October 2011, 11:07

thank you mate xD

Stets
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 23rd October 2011, 06:02

Stets had a talk with me today, and told me he is withdrawing his membership. Good luck in your future, Stets.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down