FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I

2 posters

Go down

Should I join FCNL ?

The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_lcap36%The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_rcap 36% 
[ 4 ]
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_lcap0%The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_lcap45%The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_rcap 45% 
[ 5 ]
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_lcap0%The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_lcap18%The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Vote_rcap 18% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 11

The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Empty The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I

Post by Infin1ty 28th July 2011, 04:33

- FS Forum name: Floky91 - most sexy name around .
- In-game name: Ronaldinha - Ronaldinho with a vag*na.
- Level: 87.
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Romania GMT +2 or 3 or something like that.
- Languages (Speak or write): Romanian , English , Italian , French , Chinese , Vaticanian.
- Preferred position: CF , RW , LW , Bench , Behind the goal.
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Offensive running 24/7 at half time with 0 stam.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Football Superstar gaming experience is the experience that any FS player have.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: What ?! C'mon everyone likes to stare at my butt when I play CF.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? I didnt. They found about me geek .
- When you are active to play?: When I don't have to go to work or university and when family or girlfriend don't waste my time.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Of course my horse.
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. I didn't decided yet Neutral .

Infin1ty
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-05-20

Back to top Go down

The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Empty Re: The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I

Post by Trickspeed 28th July 2011, 04:36

Wow. Anyway, welcome aboard Smile

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Left_bar_bleue2/10The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Left_bar_bleue2/10The most Sexy FS player aka ME , MOI , JE , I Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down