FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killerzizo| LB | LW |

2 posters

Go down

Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty Killerzizo| LB | LW |

Post by killerzizo 28th May 2011, 14:28

Hello, I am Killerzizo ,and i am looking for a high class PMC

In game Name: Killerzizo

Preferred Position: LB

Secondary Positions:LW

Level: 63

Time Zone: GMT+2

Using: Team Speak ,Mumble,Ventrilo,Team Speak,and Raid Call

Activity:Able to be Online at any Time you need me So not specified ....Always On IRC If you Need to Contact me...You will Find me with this Tag FREE|Killerzizo At IRC or Killerzizo

FS Experience: Joined FS at Thursday May 06, 2010 8:36 am...It Started when i First Hit the Forums And found out a World Cup Was going on ,I thought why not to give it a try So I Joined Egypt Which Might not have been one of the best PMC's at that time but was a good Try for me.Then World Cup Ended so i thought of Joining Another PMC that might have a good atmosphere so i joined World Stars United I found out it wasnt that good at that time as it was somehow INACTIVE so i resigned.Further i Joined League of Champions but one week later was logging on found it DELETED!!!.And when i Hit Division 2 I Thought of joining something Special So i Joined Next Generation Fc but Unluckily i didnt pass the trial as i was the Lowest level there Sad .Then ,Synergy Fc Was the Place i had my eyes on so i applied went on for a trial but they had a full squad so wasn't needed for 7's but only for 11's.And Last Thing is Fc Superstars which was deleted

killerzizo
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2011-05-28

Management Rating
Activity:
Killerzizo| LB | LW | Left_bar_bleue10/10Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Killerzizo| LB | LW | Left_bar_bleue10/10Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty Re: Killerzizo| LB | LW |

Post by Trickspeed 28th May 2011, 14:49

hey killer,
come on our irc channel for a trial Smile
Good Luck!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Killerzizo| LB | LW | Left_bar_bleue2/10Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Killerzizo| LB | LW | Left_bar_bleue2/10Killerzizo| LB | LW | Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down