FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diarra

3 posters

Go down

Diarra Empty Diarra

Post by Diarra 16th March 2014, 15:01

- FS Forum name: Diarra22
- In-game name: Diarra
- Level: 94 (10k exp for 95)
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Italy, GMT 01+.
- Languages (Speak or write): English only write, because i'm not good for talk the English leanguage.
- Preferred position: LW-RW
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Offensive. My real name is Stefano Palmeri, in game my name is Diarra, my level is 94, i have 17 years old and have good mentality and i'm mature, i'm Italian, my style game 7s and 11s is: My pos at 7s and 11s is RW, my secondary position is LW. In all the teams I've played, the only one in which I was very happy were the Cowboys, i hope and I hope to be happy with you too. I prefer to do 1-2 or pass with all the players and to extend the game by doing so the opponents have confusion and later they attack the player in possession of the ball in 2 or 3 players to then we make secure a fast break, I know this because I worked on seeing matches a player of the devils when I was level 54 and I started playing good from 60. But if the team has a new style of play, I'll be happy to learn and learn. I think i can join to Fc Nemean Lions too with a trial.
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: I only say 1 word; I played in this game from 2008.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Sincerely, I wish I could give a lot to a team of this caliber, so I hope i can get "the trial" because I know that you are a mature and very seriously team.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Pohlers say me to make apply.
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: Maybe i can buy it, so i can 100% come for listen.
- When you are active to play?: 5-6 hours per day.
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Yes, i agree that rules.
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. I answers this question last, this pmc have much good players and mature, i want to join too for don't play with kids.

Diarra
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Diarra Empty Re: Diarra

Post by Macqdance 19th March 2014, 05:55

Accept him ! Diarra is very good Wink

gl Diarra !

Macqdance
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2013-04-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickspeed 19th March 2014, 10:37

FC Nemean Lions staff are happy to give you a trial. Make sure you come on our IRC channel #fcnemeanlions whenever you're online, as it is our main form of communication. Also download Teamspeak 3 ASAP and ask someone for the details.

Good luck!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Diarra Left_bar_bleue2/10Diarra Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Diarra 21st March 2014, 17:34

Thanks for that trial, i think i have a good permanently.

Diarra
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2014-03-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down