FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Skeezer (Accepted)

+3
JBourneFTW
Aggeloss
Skeezer
7 posters

Go down

Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty Application - Skeezer (Accepted)

Post by Skeezer 9th November 2011, 07:42

- FS Forum name: Skeezer

- In-game name: Skeezer

- Level: 66

- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): USA

- Languages (Speak or write): English

- Preferred position: CM (offensive or defensive)

- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: I like to play physical... blocking, knocking people off the ball, getting the ball and finding someone to pass it off to quickly. I'm a mediocre dribbler so I prefer to catch the player making the best run forward into space. On a side note, I prefer to run into space and play off of the guy with the ball as well, rather than always making straight forward runs. I prefer a possession game on offense, and a quick clear on defense.

- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: A little over a year, off and on

- What do you think you can bring to our team?: I play a good support role, but I can fill in other shoes easily as an alternate for offense or defense wherever needed. I don't expect to be in every match, I just like to play on a good cooperative team where we get results through teamwork.

- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Sammmo asked me to apply, saying my playstyle fit what you typically look for.

- When you are active to play?: Usually only 1-2 times a week do I have an entirely free day to play, but otherwise, usually between 9:00-1:00am EST is best, then again around 10:00pm- whenever, although hardly anyone is on during that time.

- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? Absolutely. I've been known to be a smart ass from time to time but being in a good PMC gives me a reason to keep my trap shut. Smile

- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us- The only other PMC I liked was Psiguinova, and I stayed there and loyal until it became inactive just because I like the people I played with. They were mature, but they were good and competitive as well, so we actually had fun, rather than just people bitching at each other for this and that, because that type of mentality starts to affect everyone before too long. I'm hoping that same type of mentality applies to this PMC as well.
Skeezer
Skeezer
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2011-11-09

Back to top Go down

Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty Re: Application - Skeezer (Accepted)

Post by Aggeloss 9th November 2011, 09:07

I ve played with him some FSC matches and i was very satisfied. I definitely suggest him and you have my word that he will be a great addition to our roster!
Aggeloss
Aggeloss
Nemean Lion Starter
Nemean Lion Starter

Registration date : 2010-04-12

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue9/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)
Attitude:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue8/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)
Gameplay:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue8/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by JBourneFTW 9th November 2011, 11:01

Well, you've had a good recommendation, so welcome aboard! FCNL are delighted to give you a trial. Whenever you play FS, we expect you on our IRC channel, and we also expect you to check the forums regularly. Most of all, have fun, and good luck on the trial.
JBourneFTW
JBourneFTW
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging 10th November 2011, 11:14

Good luck ! Smile

Raging
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2011-11-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sullygoon 10th November 2011, 11:46

best of luck

Sullygoon
Nemean Lion Key Player
Nemean Lion Key Player

Registration date : 2010-02-12

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue0/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Attitude:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue0/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)
Gameplay:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue-10/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (-10/10)

Back to top Go down

Post by AdsGerk 10th November 2011, 12:12

Good luck!

AdsGerk
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2011-05-02

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Attitude:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue10/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Trickspeed 10th December 2011, 15:04

Accepted!
Welcome Aboard!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application - Skeezer (Accepted) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down