FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Greenbrick(rejected)

3 posters

Go down

Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Empty Application - Greenbrick(rejected)

Post by Greenbrick 12th October 2010, 21:23

- FS Forum name: Greenbrick
- In-game name: Greenbrick
- Level: 74
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): US, -6(-5)GMT
- Languages (Speak or write): English, pretend Spanish, pretend Japanese
- Preferred position: I'm supposed to be a side back, but I can play center back equally well, depends where a line-up needs me more.
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: Defense, obviously, I read the field and mark more like a sweeper. I call my style "correct", in that I try to use the FS mechanics to play defense like a real life defender would. It's effective in real life for a reason...
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Played with UFC/GFC, was still officially on the GFC roster, and was voted out by majority (as I was told, there were more votes to release than promote, but no votes to leave me in GFC.) I get frustrated with the game and my teammates any time they are not playing intelligently or giving 100% effort.
- Are you a subscriber?: No
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: Spectacular clears from the box into the third row of the stands just short of the center line, proper wing back or side mid style play when the build up calls for it.
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Reply to my free agent thread in the FS forum.
- When you are active to play?: Depends on my class schedule. Tuesdays are completely bad right now, and I have a bowling league on Monday night as well. Most of the time, I'm available any time after my classes end, and all of the weekend.

I looked over the applications before mine, you guys accepted everyone who I like (except for the ones who withdrew the application to go to a different club), and rejected everyone I can't stand to play with, and as far as I know have a current team roster that matches that. Niko commented that I might think of Lions as a "minor" club, but with the roster that I know of, it wouldn't be if you guys would enter all the competitions already. Smile

Greenbrick
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2010-10-12

Back to top Go down

Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Empty Re: Application - Greenbrick(rejected)

Post by Trickspeed 13th October 2010, 09:20

hehe green i said that actually,but great app!gl Smile

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Left_bar_bleue2/10Application - Greenbrick(rejected) Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 13th October 2010, 10:40

Sorry Greenbrick FCNL staff reject you application, good luck in FS

Niko
Niko
Niko
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

https://fcnemeanlions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down