I'm Apologizing :(

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm Apologizing :(

Post by Ghilas on 25th August 2010, 14:40

Niko, this was all a big misunderstanding. I hope this would explain.

I have been in cubs for like a month. It eventually became inactive, I'm online all day and there is no one online. I decided to see another PMC active enough so I could train there and lvl up till becoming lvl 50 to apply to lions. I was surprised to see that ppl below lvl 50 were in lions. So I decided to come back to lions(not cubs) till I saw the big fat rejection on my application because of me signing up to other teams. This was before I know that ppl 50- are on lions. If I knew that lions would accept lvl 50- I wouldnt have done that. I really apologize and I would do anything to back to lions. It was just that cubs was inactive and I could not improve in an inactive academy unless there are active members. I wanted to be on the academy till I am lvl 50, so I could join lions. So i joined other PMC's till I found out that you have 50-. I really hope that I could go back to FCNL or FCNC[Although its inactive]

This was all a misunderstanding and I am apologizing deep from my heart and wishing to come back to FCNL.
If you would accept my apology that would be greatly appreciated, but if you dont, well then I guess i would understand. I will be 24/7 on the IRC if you wish to talk there.

Once again I'm sorry: Ghilas Sad

Last edited by Ghilas on 25th August 2010, 14:47; edited 1 time in total

Ghilas
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Registration date : 2010-06-16

Back to top Go down

Re: I'm Apologizing :(

Post by Niko on 25th August 2010, 14:46

for that u had to be in our IRC cos mos of our cubs play with main team, and is for that cos nobody is only in cubs.
Being online in IRC channel u will play loads of pmc games with us

I don't know why some ppl join to IRC and don't say hello...and leave and dont say bye....Why?? ....why?..........WHY??!!!!
Niko
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

http://fcnemeanlions.forosactivos.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilas on 25th August 2010, 14:49

I was on IRC everyday. I swear I was. Only ppl who were there was goalhound and emojesse.

Ghilas
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilas on 25th August 2010, 14:49

other ppl were there but they were afk. no offense, u were there too....but u were afk all the time. [plz take no offesne]

Ghilas
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Ribeiro on 25th August 2010, 16:39

ola Ghilas,

It was me who rejected your application, because after the original offence of applying to another PMC you did so again and I thought you must not read the forums here and when I checked in-game you had left the cubs.

I'll admit that I've been busy with out of game issues so haven't had time to log on irc or do any PMC business, I reacted to what I seen on the FS forums and guessed you were moving on so I closed your application.

As Niko said because of the low numbers we've had online of the Cubs lately we have moved the active members tot he main team so that they can play matches and we can aid their development.

I think your mistake with IRC might be that you didn't stay online for long (just a guess) I'm sure if you had hung about there someone would have moved you to the Lions team for the above reasons. We encourage prolonged IRC use not only to arrange matches but to gel as a team. Ideally you should have had IRC connected at all times you are playing FS.

If you are more committed to joining us I would welcome a second chance for you here at FCNL.
Ribeiro
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilas on 26th August 2010, 05:10

At FCNL or FCNC, because to be honest I have been on the IRC everyday. Most of the people were all afk except few ppl who were just members and so they couldnt move me to FCNL. But I'm on the IRC everyday.....

Ghilas
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 26th August 2010, 05:13

What nickname do you use on IRC and what times do you log on?

Back to top Go down

Post by Goalhound on 26th August 2010, 08:25

Is Ghilas a member of FCNL now ? At the moment he says he is but I don't see anything here to confirm this
Goalhound
Nemean Lion Starter
Nemean Lion Starter

Registration date : 2010-02-11

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghilas on 26th August 2010, 08:35

Nikname for IRC- Ghilas
Goalhound: I dont know, if you want ask Niko.

Ghilas
Nemean Kitty Kat
Nemean Kitty Kat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum