FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grenier

2 posters

Go down

Grenier Empty Grenier

Post by Grenier 20th March 2014, 19:16

- FS Forum name: Grenier
- In-game name: Grenier
- Level: 78
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): France GMT +1
- Languages (Speak or write): French, English, Spanish (basic)
- Preferred position: RB/LB in 7s; my preferred pos in real game is Defensive Midfielder (11s); I can play everywhere but don’t ask me to shoot correctly !!!
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: balanced / possession and passing game, one touch passing ("guardiola style").
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: arround 1 year.
- What do you think you can bring to our team?: fighting spirit, respect of the jersey, some assists I hope ! And I think I’m the best player in FS to play with a gamepad (and maybe the only one…), so I can do things nobody can do!!! (but unfortunately I can’t do things everyone can do…  Razz )
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? I already played with some of you, I talked with Trickspeed and I read your forum.
- Do you have a mic? If not, are you willing to get one?: I guess I can have one.
- When you are active to play?: maybe 10h a week, sometimes more, sometimes less…
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? I totally agree.
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. I need a new challenge, to improve myself by playing with experimented players and to test a new team spirit.

Grenier
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Grenier Empty Re: Grenier

Post by Trickspeed 21st March 2014, 08:14

FC Nemean Lions staff are happy to give you a trial. Make sure you come on our IRC channel #fcnemeanlions whenever you're online, as it is our main form of communication. Also download Teamspeak 3 ASAP and ask someone for the details.

Good luck!

Trickspeed
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2010-06-11

Management Rating
Activity:
Grenier Left_bar_bleue2/10Grenier Empty_bar_bleue  (2/10)
Attitude:
Gameplay:

Back to top Go down

Post by Grenier 21st March 2014, 16:11

Thanks !!!!

Grenier
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2014-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content