FC Nemean Lions
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunga (Rejected)

4 posters

Go down

Dunga (Rejected) Empty Dunga (Rejected)

Post by samba_shot 19th January 2010, 10:21

- FS Forum name: samba_shot
- In-game name: Dunga
- Level: 17
- Country (together with time zone relative to GMT): Germany GMT+1
- Languages Speak , Write: Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, German, English and Russian (only Speak no write)
- Preferred position: It´s not fair to write this I like forward as I play real but on the game I play everywhere
- Mentality (defensive/offensive) and Style of play: I have a very offensive play mentality on real,game its a conter game
- What is Football Superstars gaming experience?: Was Playing 2 years ago and got nervous with all roll backs,you get lvl 40 next week you go 0 and this during 2 months...Now Iam back and hope to stay
- Are you a subscriber?: not at the moment
- What do you think you can bring to our team?:I hope I can help on game to win ( but need to practice a lot lol )
- Where did you find out about FC Nemean Lions? Niko asked me and explain me about PMC lol srry for so many questions Mate!
- When you are active to play?: I dont have really during time from-till . I just play so much as I can.When I have much work I can not play muchh if its less I play more, thats it
- Read our Code of conduct . Do you agree with what you've read? sure I agree Smile
- Also a little bit about why you decided you wanted to join us. New experience and I hope to have fun hier.I like to meet new ppl and play.Sure I want to win with this team but for me place number 1 its Fun Smile

Small Info extra , About IRC well I dont really like this program and dont have microfon hier atm. I can download it and stay with you guys but not always because I dont live alone and the ppl here want watch tv and sound would disturb.
so its ok for me to be sometimes on but I can not stay all the time.Big problem?
See you all on game IRC or here Smile

samba_shot
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Registration date : 2010-01-19

Back to top Go down

Dunga (Rejected) Empty Re: Dunga (Rejected)

Post by Niko 19th January 2010, 10:30

welcome dude to ur trial XD

I hope that i answered you good your questions. Very Happy

Connect to our IRc its only to talk about game or arrange games, because when you are in match u can't read the pmc chat. And if any team want play agains us there aren't other place to talk with you...and we can miss the oportunity to play Razz

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=FCNL u can join here, just use ur in game name
Niko
Niko
Admin
Admin

Registration date : 2009-10-06

https://fcnemeanlions.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zerocool 19th January 2010, 11:13

Gl in your trial mate

Zerocool
Nemean Lion Super Sub
Nemean Lion Super Sub

Registration date : 2009-12-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 23rd March 2010, 11:45

hi dude i dont see you in our irc, we cant trial you, try to connect there more often. If not we will must reject your application.
Niko
Niko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samba_shot 23rd March 2010, 21:03

Well mate I was sometimes on the IRC but our time is not combining with each other Sad
I see 1 player of FCNL on ,just forgot his nick , I was also with him 1 time in irc but like I said nobody online at the time that I play, Even no matches on 2nd div...
I will keep playing but I dont know when and how much so I liked to be here and appreciate u all for everything, would like to stay but I can understand if u guys Reject me.

Thanks for everything,

samba_shot
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Niko 24th March 2010, 03:32

So what times u are online?? cos we usualy are on betwen 18h GMT and 23h GMT
Niko
Niko
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samba_shot 24th March 2010, 12:25

Mate i was palying all times before and Didnt saw you the last 2 weeks.
Now since 3,4 days my time is changing a lot , We are programming new codecs for a new java support and we are workinging till 18 hours a day.
this will probably stay like this the next 1,2 weeks, then I hope i can play again all times for a while.

samba_shot
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziano 24th March 2010, 12:54

samba_shot wrote:Mate i was palying all times before and Didnt saw you the last 2 weeks.
I'm afraid to not understand. The 2 last weeks, I've never seen you on IRC, except the last night...
Ziano
Ziano
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by samba_shot 24th March 2010, 15:38

I was talking about the game not IRC,
I was sometimes in IRC and was nobody there only laracroft but never answered, 1 time was another guy too I really forgot his nickname... something with goal.

samba_shot
Nemean Water boy
Nemean Water boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziano 25th March 2010, 03:12

Well, you're on trial since 19th January, we're today 25th March... More than 2 months !

You have now until 1st April to be more present and active on IRC or you'll be rejected.
Ziano
Ziano
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ziano 31st March 2010, 17:34

Rejected for inactivity.
Ziano
Ziano
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down